Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Organic 7-Grain Cereal
We think a piping hot bowl of our 7-Grain Cereal is a wholesome, satisfying way to start your morning. Our version is made using organic whole-grain wheat; millet; rye; corn; barely; flax; and oats. A serving of this cereal is packed full of everything you need for a nutritious day. it’s high in fiber and protein, and rich in vitamins and minerals. Dress yours up with any topping you want, or enjoy yours in its purest form. We love a little bit of butter or a ripe mashed banana on top.
Servings: 1 Person
- 1/2 Cup 7-Grain Cereal
- 2 Cups Water of Milk
- Bring 2 cups of salted water or milk to a boil.
- Add 7-Grain Cereal mix to water, stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Stir often, until water is absorbed and grains are soft; about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
- Finish with your favorite toppings, such as a pat of butter; sliced fruit; honey; milk of choice; maple syrup; brown sugar; dried fruit; or nuts.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill