- 1/2 C Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 C Brown sugar, packed
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 C SFM Heritage Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 C Chocolate chips, raisins or other dried fruit
- 1/2 C Nuts
- 1/2-1 C Peanut Butter
- 1 Banana
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Stir in Heritage Pancake Mix and blend thoroughly. Add your additions of choice. Scoop onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet, 2-3” apart.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until golden around the edges.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill