- 1/3 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Evaporated Cane Juice or White Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup Sunrise Flour Mill Heritage Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup (or more) Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup Nuts
- 1/2 Cup Sourdough Starter
- Preheat oven to 350 0F.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and vanilla and
mix well after each addition.
- Mix in mashed bananas.
- If baking immediately, add in nuts, if using, and pour into
well-greased pans. Coconut oil adds a nice flavor.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients but nuts and add sourdough starter, mixing
- Refrigerate 7 hours or overnight.
- When ready to bake add nuts, if desired, and bake as above.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill