- 1 Cup Sunrise Flour Mill 7 Grain Heritage Pancake Mix
- 1 Cup milk (if using buttermilk, use ½ Cup buttermilk and ½ C milk)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 egg (optional)
- 1-2 bananas, very ripe
- Heat oiled griddle or cast iron skillet to medium heat.
- Whisk together mix, milk, butter and egg.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes to allow the milk to absorb.
- In another bowl, mash or whisk bananas until they are almost liquid and there are no lumps. This is KEY!
- Whisk into mix.
- Adjust to desired thickness with milk. Add more liquid if you want thinner pancakes.
- Drop ¼ C of mix onto hot pan.
- When there are lots of bubbles on the top, flip over for just a minute or two to finish.
- Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill