- 1 Cup Heritage Pancake Mix
- 1/4 Cup cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix, cocoa powder, and brown sugar.
- Add milk, melted butter, egg, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, warm a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the batter has rested, ladle pancake mix onto hot skillet, in increments of ¼ cup to ½ cup at a time.
- Flip pancakes once bubbles begin to form. Heat for another minute or two.
- Top with powdered sugar, whip cream, or chocolate syrup.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill