- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup milk
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 2 Cups Heritage White Flour, sifted
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- Heat oven to 375F and grease and flour a 9x13 in cake pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, sugar, milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine sifted flour, sifted baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined and smooth, making sure there are no lumps.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan.
- Combine all topping ingredients and sprinkle on top of the cake batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill