- 1 C unsalted butter, softened
- 1 C granulated sugar
- 1 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 C Peanut Butter, either smooth or chunky
- 2 C Sunrise Flour Mill Heritage Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 60-75 Kisses or other small candies
- Heat oven to 350F
- Cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla until smooth
- Mix in peanut butter
- One at a time, beat in dry ingredients.
- Heat oven to 350F while you place teaspoon-sized cookies on parchment-lined or ungreased baking sheets
- Bake for about 6-8 minutes, or until they are about 1 minute away from being done. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and quickly place a Kiss (unwrapped) in the center of each cookie pressing down slightly. Put the baking sheet back into the oven and bake one more minute, or just before the kisses begin to melt.
- Remove from the oven and leave on a baking sheet or remove to a place where they can sit without touching each other for at least a couple of hours or until the chocolate has reset.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill