- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 3/4 C Peanut Butter
- 5 Large Eggs
- 5-6 C Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or a baking mat).
- Beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter, and eggs until well combined.
- Gradually add 5 cups of flour and beat until incorporated. Now add 1/4 cup of flour at a time until your dough is not sticky.
- On a floured surface, knead dough until it comes together. Roll dough to 1/4 inch thickness using a rolling pin. Use your favorite shaped cookie cutter or pizza cutter to cut into shapes or squares.
- Place treats into the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container. You can freeze them and take them out as needed.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill