- 1 Cup plain whole-milk kefir
- 1 Cup Sunrise Flour Mill 7 Grain Cereal
- Fruit (fresh or dried) and/or nuts, optional
- Sweetener, optional
- Combine kefir and 7 Grain Cereal in a quart jar with a lid.
- Leave on the counter for two days to allow the kefir to ferment a little more, and to soften the cereal.
- After the second day, refrigerate. It will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- When ready to eat, portion the amount you want in a bowl. Eaten plain, you might notice a very mild bitterness. Add a small amount of sweetener. I add a few drops of maple syrup or fruit, and that takes the bitterness away.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill