- Beer of choice
- Ultra-fine Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- Seasonings of your choice
- Oil for deep frying/frying
- Pour some beer in a bowl. Start with half a bottle or can.
- Mix in the flour to the thickness of your choice. Thicker batter = thicker breading.
- Season with salt and pepper or whatever you like. Cajun seasoning works really well on shrimp
- Coat each side of each fish piece with batter.
- Put in a hot deep fryer or a pan of hot oil. Fry until golden brown.
- It’s a game-changer! The best way to know for sure though is to find out for yourself.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill