Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Organic Oat Cereal
We milled our first bags of oat cereal by hand. When we sampled the cereal with our customers, they immediately noticed a difference between our fresh-milled batches and the oats they’ve become accustomed to before. These oat flakes are creamy, full of flavor, and milled from organic oat groats. We like ours with a pat of grass-fed butter and a spoonful of real brown sugar on top.
Servings: 1 Person
- 1/2 Cup Flaked Oats
- 1 1/2 Cups Water or Milk
- Combine flaked oats and water or milk in a small pot or pan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- Stir often, until water is absorbed and oats are soft; about 8-10 minutes.
- Add more water as needed.
- Finish with your favorite toppings. Enjoy with a pat of butter; a scoop of brown sugar; berries; dried fruits; or nuts on top.
Tried this recipe?tag #sunriseflourmill